System Build Division
With a team of diversely skilled engineers, NW Total Engineered Solutions provide a quality pump and system build service from concept design through to final assembly. We have extensive experience in building high vacuum liquid ring pumps and systems, from small pumps to complex packages incorporating pump, valve, instruments and pipework assemblies. We can supply electrical design and installation to provide system control, and our in–house testing facility will ensure the finished package is fit for purpose.
- Pipework – With in house, BS EN coded welders, we offer pipe fitting and pipe welding faculties in a variety of materials, including Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and more exotic alloys such as Super Duplex. We can also manufacture and assembly of a number of plastic pipework systems, from standard PVC through to specialist GRP builds, supplied with full NDT.
- Fabrications – Baseframes, frames, vessels and tanks, structural work and fabrications to BS EN standard in Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel. Can be supplied painted or galvanised and with full NDT.
- Skilled Mechanical Assembly (Pumps) – We are the UK manufacturer for Edwards High Vacuum International Liquid Ring Pumps.
- Skilled Mechanical Assembly (Systems) – Systemisation of pumps / motors through laser alignment, installation of pipework, valves, vessels, instruments, heat exchangers and other mechanical equipment
- Project Management – From project concept to delivery of finished package, we offer a complete projects service including design, specification and selection of pumps, valves and mechanical equipment, a specific engineering purchasing facility, material expediting, control of documentation and provision of specialist equipment such as steam boilers, generators, lifting capability and transportation.
- Testing – We have a fully operational test facility, with the ability to test dry and liquid ring pumps both as stand alone units and as system packages. We also undertake concept testing of equipment and pipework / pumping systems, as well testing vacuum and steam ejectors.
- Industry Qualified – We work to recognised industry standards such as BS EN and ASME, ATEX, PED, and NORSOK.